Submit your video in the highest quality available. Learn more.
- Apple ProRes (not LT or Proxy)
- Avid DNxHR (SQ & up)
- Avid DNxHD (min. 145 for 1080p, 80 for 720p, 60 for SD)
- H.264, min. 2 MBit/s for SD, 15 MBit/s for HD, 50 MBit/s for UHD/4k.
- DV, DVCAM, DVCPRO and variants
Title must meet Filmhub’s Compression Requirements. Learn More.
mov, mp4, mpg/mpeg, ts, mkv, and ogg. Max 600GB file size.
- Max. 2 sec before/after program. No color bars, slate, MPAA/FBI cards, test-tone, pre-roll, post-roll.
- No burnt-in subtitles. (Exception: Trailer - see below.)
- Not interlaced. Learn more.
- No blended frames, ghosting. Learn more.
- No padding, letterboxing, pillarboxing.
- No URLs or promos (e.g. websites, Facebook, coming soon dates, available to download)
- Square pixels. Learn more.
Width min. 640 pixels. Original resolution. Do not upscale or downscale.
Original framerate: 23.976, 24, 25, 29.97 or 30. Do not convert, only exception: do convert 59.97/60 fps to 29.97/30 fps.
Chapter & Ad Breaks
- Optional if you would like AVOD services to utilizes your recommended Ad Breaks.
- Recommended one chapter every 7-12 minutes.
- PCM: min. 48 kHz 16 Bit
- AC-3, AAC or MP3: min. 128 kbps (stereo), 384 kbps (5.1)
Single or multi-stream, one of:
- 2-Channel Stereo
- 6-Channel 5.1
- 8-Channel 5.1 + Stereo
- 8-Channel 7.1
Please enter the audio layout in the Description field of the video. Example: "L R C Lfe Ls R."
In addition to the requirements above (Codec, Resolution, etc.):
- Burned-in English subtitles for non-English dialog required
- Max. 6 min, recommended 2:30 or less (you can also upload multiple trailers)