This article will give you a basic overview of how to transfer your received earnings to your PayPal.
How Does My Money Get To Me?
- We transfer in United States Dollars (US$).
- Depending on your PayPal account and location, PayPal may deduct some fees which will be charged to your Filmhub account.
- Once you request a transfer, it will arrive in your PayPal account in 1-3 business days.
What Do I Need To Do To Be Paid?
- Have PayPal and make sure that your PayPal email address is correct in our app.
- Have complete information in the tax section of your profile. Learn more about US Tax Witholding (For US Citizens & Foreigners) requirements.
- To confirm PayPal is available in your country to receive Transfers, check here. Message us if its not available.
- You will need to enter your PayPal account email as part of your user profile.
- Please note that for security reasons Filmhub team members cannot edit your PayPal account information.
- Your PayPal email is only used to withdraw funds and not for communication. It can be different from your contact email.
- Press "Save" before you navigate away to a different page, or your entry is not updated.
Legal Name And Address
- Before we can transfer earnings we are required to collect your legal name and address by the US taxing authorities. This should be the same address you use for your tax returns. Please do not use a P.O. box or in-care-of address, unless it is a registered address.
- See US Tax Withholding (For US Citizens & Foreigners) for more information.