This article will give you a basic overview of how to transfer your received earnings to your PayPal.
How Does My Money Get To Me?
- We transfer in United States Dollars (US$).
- Depending on your PayPal account and location, PayPal may deduct some fees which will be charged to your Filmhub account.
What Do I Need To Do To Be Paid?
- Have PayPal and make sure that your PayPal email address is correct in our app. No PayPal in your country? Let us know.
- Have complete information in the tax section of your profile. Learn more about US Tax Witholding (For US Citizens & Foreigners) requirements.
- You will need to enter your PayPal account email as part of your user profile.
- Please note that for security reasons Filmhub team members cannot edit your PayPal account information.
- Your PayPal email is only used to withdraw funds and not for communication. It can be different from your contact email.
- Remember: press "Save" before you navigate away to a different page, or your entry is not updated.
Legal Name And Address
We are required to collect information about your legal name and location by the US taxing authorities. If your information is not complete, we will not be able to distribute your payment until it is complete.
Please enter the address where you or your company resides. This should be the same address you use for your tax returns. Please do not use a P.O. box or in-care-of address, unless it is a registered address.
If your mailing address is different from your residence address above, please enter it here. We will send required tax forms or other official documents to this address. [Read our article on US Tax Withholding (For US Citizens & Foreigners) requirements].