Content Owners often ask us why they should submit to Amazon via Filmhub when they can submit directly themselves.
The Reason: Your film can make more money when you list on Amazon through Filmhub.
- One of the major drivers of your film in our search algorithms for Channels are your title's earnings. If the Amazon earnings aren't generated through Filmhub, you lose that extra benefit in our algorithms and other channels are less likely to see your potential success.
- When you list on Amazon through Filmhub you get access to 80+ English Speaking territories, not just the United States & United Kingdom. See here for a territory listing.
- We are now submitting films to IMDb TV which is Amazon's new AVOD service in the US and will be expanding to other countries in the future. They have higher pay rates and it isn't available to list on directly. Given the synergy in performance between Amazon Prime Video and IMDb TV we only submit films to IMDb TV that are listed on Amazon US/UK through Filmhub.
- Titles submitted to Amazon via Filmhub are typically reviewed by the Amazon team within a week. If you submit as an individual film creator it typically takes 6-8 weeks. This means your film is live making money quicker.
Other Benefits on Amazon:
- Amazon recommender synergy: “You might also like” lists your film next to other Filmhub titles, synergy of the large Filmhub catalog
Other Benefits on Filmhub:
- consolidated reporting - see your worldwide digital revenue in one place; “one stop shopping” = convenience
- auditing and collection with Amazon included, solving accounting problems
- free delivery to Amazon specs: no conversion or delivery cost (post-production house etc) to Amazon with Filmhub, artwork generation, caption generation and QC
- Filmhub QC - less danger of rejection loop on Amazon (Amazon frequently rejects titles in QC and often doesn't accept re-submissions. Filmhub QC can make sure the title is ready to submit)