How to verify earnings and transfer them to your PayPal
In this guide:
- How to know if you have Earnings available to transfer
- Three steps to complete to get paid
How to know if you have Earnings available to Verify & Transfer
- Earnings are made available for you to Verify & Transfer as soon as Channels pay Filmhub according to the Schedule, which shows timelines for expected performance reporting as well as historical and planned payments.
- We will show you if Earnings are available in your Transfer tab on your dashboard.
- If Earnings are available, it will say, "You may have earnings available."
- If Earnings are not available, it will say, "No earnings are available at this time."
Three steps to complete to get paid
- We pay exclusively via PayPal so please open a PayPal account if you haven't already.
- To confirm PayPal is available in your country to receive Transfers, check here.
For security reasons, Filmhub team members cannot edit your PayPal account information.
Your PayPal email is only used to withdraw funds and not for communication. It can be different from your contact email.
2. Complete the Taxes section on your Dashboard (Learn more about Taxes: Setting up my Tax Info requirement).
You will need to proceed with the Verification and Earnings Calculation before the transfer can occur.
We transfer in United States Dollars (US$).
You will be able to see the total available funds, the amount to be withheld for taxes depending on your country, and the amount that will be transferred, as well as the likely processing fees on PayPal.
In the example below, the country of residence is Canada, which requires a 10% withholding.
Once you Certify & Request Transfer the earnings will arrive in your PayPal account in (2-3 days). Once the Earnings arrive in your PayPal the Earnings will be fully Verified and will show in Performance & Statements